Infiniti UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest InTouch version

3 posters

Go down

Latest InTouch version Empty Latest InTouch version

Post by Stewron Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Gosh, where to start. I guess the first question is whether anyone knows if the InTouch system is still being developed and as it's Android based, if we will get any updates. Is the current version in new cars the same as my 2015 Q50??

Stewron

Back to top Go down

Latest InTouch version Empty Re: Latest InTouch version

Post by Admin Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 am

Hi,

As far as we are told (read) the intouch system did go through CPU changes and boot order to help with boot up time and speed through touch sensitivity.

Younger models 2013 had the older head unit which was very slow compared to the newer 2015 on wards units. Apps available are small compared to over seas but this does mean no yearly fee for the system in the UK

All you can do is go to App Manager click on apps and look for '' Head Unit Proxy'' this is the regular update you do with your phone which is usually small improvements.

If you need help with this let us know

Admin

Admin
Admin

https://infinitiuk.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stewron Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Okay thanks, I'll give that a try. Is there any way of putting forward suggestions to update the InTouch system?

Stewron

Back to top Go down

Post by Miodrag Sat May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

I have been told by Infiniti Birmingham that Q50 InTouch SatNav software will receive update sometimes in June this year and I think it is about time. Many new roads are missing, like M6/M1 junction, and do not want to mention many missing speed cameras like new HADECS3 on motorways.

Miodrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum